HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Lion King!



The Lion King is the most incredible experience of creativity I have ever had.  Actually this wasn't my first time to see it.  My daughter was in NYC for a semester on a scholarship/apprentice 2 years ago.  I went up to visit her and we got to see The Lion King on Broadway.  It was such a captivating experience.  I left determined that my husband and son must experience it also.  Yesterday we all 4 went to the off-broadway production.  It was wonderful!  If you have not had the chance to see it, you simply must.  It is worth the money and whatever driving you would have to do to get there.  I agree with a friend of mine who when asked what she thought could only close her eyes, shake her head, and hold her hands out.  It just leaves me speechless.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...