HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh The Things You Could Draw

You know how I love pumpkins.   This one is by Sandy Simpson



Shell from Pencils 201 by Justine Hennessy
Sometimes I wish I had a camera pointed at my face when I open the emails I get from my students.  Occasionally they find some of the exercises to be particularly challenging, and I feel their struggle.  But when it finally clicks and they begin to make real progress, I celebrate with them and the drawings they send to me bring big smiles to my face.

I have to brag on them sometimes because they are just so very good.  I love that they each have their own style and their own interest for drawing subjects.  I love that they are each finding their own unique creativity.

Here are some pieces done recently by a few of my students at Creative Pencils.  Now, when you look at these and are impressed - and of course, you will be impressed - remember that these students started out as beginners.  This is not the level at which they came into class.

Now, doesn't that bring a smile to your face? ....................
Yes, I thought so.....

"Chloe" by Sandra Petersen



Wind and Honey Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...