HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Gift For You



The classes that I teach locally are about "to commence to start" as my mother used to say.  I have last minute details to work on and my room to set up.  This time of year is always full of anticipation with new classes and new students.  All of my classes are either full or almost full.  I will also be adding something new to my teaching ventures this Fall.  I will be offering video classes for Homeschoolers through my Wind and Honey website.  I taught my own kids through homeschooling and taught art classes to homeschoolers for over 10 years until I moved to my current town.  I'll share more about that later.


Today I'd like to give my collage artist friends a couple of images that I believe would make fun backgrounds.  Feel free to download them if you would like.   I took these pictures on my recent trip to my husband's parent's house.  I thought they would create an interesting look behind a variety of vintage images.  I'd love to know how you use these.  Post your links here if you do so we can all enjoy them.



Wind and Honey Creations
Creative Pencils - Online Drawing Lessons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...