HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Siamese Cat in Luscious Colors

http://windandhoney.com
 
Have you tried the Derwent Tinted Charcoal? The colors are so lovely. The lend themselves nicely to drawings of subjects in a more natural setting. And they are perfect for Siamese cats! Charcoal has a reputation for being bold, even visually "loud". If you love the colors but are a bit intimidated by the fact that they are charcoal, this is the workshop for you. I use techniques with charcoal that bring softer results than is typically imagined with charcoal. And these tinted colors are wonderful to work with. 

Students at any drawing level can enjoy success in this workshop.  I give detailed step by step instructions. You can even email me with your questions or scans of your drawing as you work so that I can help you. This is a video workshop so you can watch it as many times as you wish at whatever hour your creative juices are most active. Join me! We'll have fun. 



Wind and Honey Creations
Creative Pencils - Online Drawing Lessons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...