HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Weekend Sale



Portrait Drawing Workshop http://windandhoney.comIn an attempt to do my part to help you avoid the crowds this Black Friday weekend, I am offering my Cat and Dog Portrait Workshops at a one time amazing price.  You can enroll in the Cat Portrait Workshop or you can enroll in the Dog Portrait Workshop.  And if you are really enthusiastic about both, you can enroll in Both of Them! for an even better bundled price.  
Portrait Drawing Workshop http://windandhoney.com

Portrait Drawing Workshop http://windandhoney.comThese workshops are cram packed with information about how I draw portraits with a simple graphite pencil. 









I include all my special techniques. I will walk you through each and every step from a plain white piece of paper to a splendid portrait created only in graphite. I will teach you the tricks to create a portrait that will come off the page with depth and with personality.

http://windandhoney.com
And the icing on the cake is that you can email me with your questions and with pictures of your work so I can help you along the way. These workshops are so much fun and students that have preceded you have had wonderful success. You can see some of the portraits accomplished by my students here in this video.

These workshops are open "forever".  So, if you are a beginner, you can purchase the workshops at this one time amazing price and save them for when you have completed my Pencils Series.  The Pencils Series 101, 201, & 301 will prepare you thoroughly for these Portrait Workshops.



So, hurry over to Creative Workshops for more information and to sign up.

Sign yourself up, sign your friends and family up.

Just think, you could be finished with your shopping with one click. And then you can spend this hectic weekend reading a good book.

Ahhhhhh!!!!!




Wind and Honey Creations
Creative Pencils - Online Drawing Lessons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...