HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Rose For You Workshop


You can learn to draw a beautiful rosebud in my A Rose For You Workshop. Roses are timeless and are loved by most everyone. In this video format workshop you will learn how to layer the colors of watercolor pencils to achieve both depth and dimension in your rose.  You can post pictures of your drawings and ask me any questions you might have.  I can help you with your rose.

This rose can be framed, used on a card, bookmark, or gift tag, or it could even be used in collage art. The possibilities go on and on. This workshop will be offered until March 15 on Roses on My Table. Come on over and take a look. I think you'll like it.

The cost of the workshop is $25.


Wind and Honey Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...