HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Monday, February 6, 2012

Just Gotta Brag On My Creative Pencils Students!

My pioneer students at Creative Pencils have come to the completion of the Pencils 101 class.  Pencils 101 is the introductory set of 10 lessons that gives the foundation for all the other lessons and projects that will fill the Creative Pencils site.  I am so proud of how well they have done.  Most of them were complete beginners when they started Pencils 101.  And now, a mere 2 months later, they are doing wonderful drawings.  I've been given permission by two of them to share their final Pencils 101 project with you.

I am so proud of their hard work and how well they stuck with the lessons even when they were unsure of themselves.  These two artist did not have drawing experience in the past, or at least very little.  But as they have progressed through the weeks I have seen them grow before my very eyes.  These drawings were completed with just a simple graphite pencil!


This rocking horse was drawn by Vanessa Cherry.  

This bird house was drawn by Sandy Simpson

Want to learn more about drawing and creating your own pencil art?  Try out my online pencil art learning community at Creative Pencils.  We are having a great time there and my students are progressing so well.

****Creative Pencils Workshops have moved to Creative Workshops****


Wind and Honey Creations

3 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Great talent emerging led by a wonderful teacher , I'm sure.
Hugs

Queenie Believe said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful creative door that has been opened in each lovely life.
Congratulations Artists!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

BeadedTail said...

Such talent! It's wonderful you're helping them tap into their creativity! They are artists!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...