HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Valentine For You - Drawing Demonstration

I've created another youtube drawing demo with Valentine's Day in mind.  This drawing of a squirrel holding a gifted heart could be used for a gift tag, to make a special card for a loved one, or it could simply be matted and framed.  I've included the outline here if you would like to try your hand at it.   I hope you have lots of fun with him.  I would love it if you would share how you use him here.  If you post it on your blog, be sure and leave the link so we can see.

If you enjoy drawing and would like to learn more, check out my online drawing lessons at Wind and Honey Classes.  I teach interactive online video classes.  We are having a great time there. 

I used Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils for this drawing.



Wind and Honey Creations

4 comments:

BayColonyDesigns said...

That is simply adorable! ~Judy =^..^=

Linda M. said...

Hi Elizabeth, I just finished watching your new Valentine drawing demo. The squirrel is so cute and you make it look so easy. I do enjoy watching you work. I might give it a try, I'll let you know. Thanks for sharing. Warmly, Linda

Cindy Adkins said...

I am so, so excited to find your blog!! I dearly love animals of all kinds and enjoy painting them, too - but I'm a self-taught artist, so I look forward to learning from you! I found you through Linda at Ramdom Creativity. I'm your newest follower! Thanks!
Cindy @Art,Books,Tea

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

An absolutely adorable illustration, Elizabeth! It was so much fun to watch you at work. I only wish I could create such beauty with pencils. ;)

I'm visiting from Linda's Random Creativity and would like to invite you to share your artistic talents at my weekly blog party. The new link will be up Wednesday night.

Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...