HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Artful Gathering 2012 - Session Two

This summer Artful Gathering will blossom into not one but two wonderful sessions of classes, workshops, and creative fun. I have already shared with you what I will be teaching in session one. In session two I will be giving a workshop on an animal portrait. The subject will be a beautiful Barn Owl. And we will accomplish this portrait using a simple graphite pencil and a touch of Derwent graphitint pencil. This owl portrait was fun to create and will be even more fun to teach I will walk you through one step at a time. You will love drawing him. This workshop entitled A Portrait of Beauty and Wisdom and it is an intermediate to advanced class.





Wind and Honey Creations

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...