HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

If Only I Had Thumbs!




Well, I'm back into blog land.  I've  been in kind of the twilight zone for a while.  I've had lots of things going on in the other side of my life.
But on this sunny spring day, I want to share my newest collage with you.  It is titled "If Only I Had Thumbs"  It reminds me of early marriage days when we lived in a VERY shabby chic house.  The difference is it had become shabby chic all on it's own.  No one had created it for decorative purposes.  We had a cat that would sit outside the screen door like this.  She would actually wait to be let in so she could use the litter box - not terribly bright.
This piece has lots of 3-D elements and different techniques to it.  It was fun to create.  I hope you enjoy it.

I've been learning more about the 'how-to's' of blogging.  I'll be back soon and more often with some interesting additions.

Have a bright spring day, wherever you are.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...