HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Monday, April 2, 2018

Just Some Fun Art

Currently I am working on a rather large project that will be revealed soon. When I need to take my thoughts in another direction for a moment, I am focusing on creating art that is simply fun. Sometimes a girl just needs to go to places that have no real deep meaning, no enlightened artistic techniques, and no life altering purpose.

So I thought I'd share some of my fun.

I love bunnies and when I really want to relax I return to my first love drawing simply in graphite.  



And then there is the fun look of a simple black and white drawing on a colored background.  This cat was done in charcoal with a touch of India Ink on a Moleskine Journal Cover. 

I'm thinking about putting this one in my Fine Art America Shop.






This little girl and her kitten were done with a new approach I am playing with.  I draw it in graphite, color it with Derwent Inktense, and then shade it with Graphite.  Its a quick process and fun.  I am enjoying the whimsical subjects I've been choosing for this process. 

And in case you are unaware since Winter seems to be making a comeback this week, Spring is just around the corner.  You can see in this pot that the kitties are already sprouting this year.












Today I am diffusing Spring Mist.  Here is the recipe.
     4 drops Lemon Essential Oil
     4 drops Orange Essential Oil
     1 drop Lime Essential Oil
     1 drop Cinnamon Essential Oil

 
 
Wind and Honey Creations
Creative Pencils - Online Drawing Lessons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...