HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Monday, September 30, 2013

Winner! We Have a Winner!!!


I'm scurrying in here before the day is finished to announce the winner of the free Pencils 101 Workshop on Creative Workshops.  Oh!  I wanted to let you ALL be winners.  You had such lovely and kind comments.  Thank you.



But, alas, there must only be one winner.  I used a random number generator to determine the winner.  And the number chosen was lucky #10.   Which was Shawn.  So, Shawn, you can just pop over and let Gail know that you are a lucky girl and you are ready to have fun with pencils.  I'm sure I will enjoy working with you.


For all of you that are interested in getting started with your drawing skills, the Pencils 101 Workshop will open on October 18.  But you can sign up now and be ready to go when that fun day arrives.  Come on over and join Shawn and I in Pencils 101.





Wind and Honey Creations

1 comment:

SHAWN said...

Hip hip hurray for me! I can't believe I have won your wonderful class. I'm so excited to learn from you, Elizabeth. Thank you so much for giving me this chance. Hugs Shawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...