HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Heart Winner!

The One World One Heart Blogging Event is complete for this year.  It has been a huge blog party with over 1100 bloggers from all over the world participating.  How fun it has been to visit many blogs.  Here is my gift and OWOH post

And the winner is Elsina of EMS Arts  In exploring Elsina's blog I discovered that Elsina is short for Elisabeth and she loves cats - has 12 of them!  How fun is that!

Congratulations Elsina.  I will be waiting the hear from you about your address.  

1 comment:

Elsina said...

Thank you so much for the fantastic card, it made my day winning that and I will always take care of it with great pride and joy. You have a wonderful blog, love your cats and your personal stories and images are very inspirational. Your tale about your big brother really touched me. I am very glad I found your blog trough OWOH and thank you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...