HomeAboutGalleryPurchase My ArtWorkshopsFeaturedFree Tutorials

Monday, February 23, 2009




Let me introduce you to Lydia.  She is my puppy.  Yes, she's still a puppy.  She weighs about 100 lbs.  and is 27" at the shoulder.  But she's only 15 months old and won't be finished until she's 24 months old.  She's such a funny dog.  She has a favorite stuffed monkey. She carries it around and brings it to me to toss across the room.  She then meanders over to get it with kind of an Eeyore look.  Yet, she brings it back wanting me to toss it once again.  It has a sound device in it's neck that sounds like a chimp.  If she accidentally hits it and makes the sound, she throws the stuffed monkey down on the floor and jumps back in surprise.  No matter how many times, she always acts like it's the first time.  I've also included some more pictures of my art.  
Thanks for looking
Elizabeth
.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...